|Recent Architectural Visualisation|
|animation / flytrough|
|before and after|
|pro bono visualisations|
How I work
My career as a 3D architectural illustrator is not just about creating pretty images. It's about creating a stunning illustrations that can help you to make more money.
When I illustrate your design, I don't just set up the software and fiddle around with a program. I imagine that your design has already been built, and I photograph it from the best angle. I see it clearly before me, in exactly the way that your clients will see it in all its splendour.
Every single pixel is crafted with three objectives:
- To make your design look stunning. Not just nice. Not just technically excellent. But stunning.
- To "Wow your clients". Indifference is not an option. I want your clients to be moved. I want them to say 'wow'.
- To make you more money.
How I work.
The actual steps:
1. You supply drawings or sketches and a colour finishes schedule.
2. I build a 3D model.
3. Once the model is built, I move a camera around the model in search of the best angle.
4. I apply finishes to the model. (The best real life representation).
5. I work out the best lighting based on various sun positions at different times of the day.
6. After all this, I go on site to take a picture for the final photo montage.
7. In the final step I add people to the image.
8. Voila! You have a stunning illustration that will 'wow' your clients.
If you want exceptional 3D architectural visualisations completed to a tight deadline, contact Michael Turski for a fast quote.
3darchitecture Pty Ltd
p: 02 9358 2387